HUSH has new dates for April as well as several new features, big and small.
1. Coming soon – A new HUSH website dedicated to storytelling where Geeta will post her weekly stories. Also, there will be space for guests to add their favorite story from the HUSH supper table.
2. Maps of India to follow along with locations mentioned during storytelling.
3. A new dishwasher and post-supper helper to add to our HUSH family of sous-chef, server and hostess/chef to keep HUSH running seamlessly.
4. Printed menus to refer to during explanations of dishes.
5. An ‘Ask Geeta’ box at each supper table for questions that can be answered during the meal, or for the monthly ‘Ask Geeta’ column on the new HUSH storytelling website.
6. Special suppers for speakers of various languages. Coming in May and June, suppers for French, Spanish and Italian speakers. German, Russian and Portuguese suppers in the works as well.
Friday, April 9 at 7 PM – Donation $75/person
Saturday, April 10 at 7 pm – Donation $75/person SINGLE HEARTS Supper – Ages 30-45
Thursday, April 15 at 7 pm – Donation $60/person
Friday, April 16 at 7 pm – Donation $60/person
The Single Hearts Supper is for those unburdened by love or lawful bliss. (Please, no married cheats on the prowl.) Given the ratio of single ladies to gents in the DC area, HUSH would like to help cultivate love, or at least like, over a spicy meal. Single Hearts is Noah’s Ark style – one lady for every gentleman at the table. For ages 30-45.